Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Samsung Galaxy S 10+ offers a look and it will catch everyone’s attention, especially the dual punch holes on the display itself. With the Galaxy S 10+, Samsung has made a big and bold design statement as it offers the best screen estate you can expect.
Samsung has retained the goodness in the design from the older Galaxy S 9+ and the solid metal frame gives it all the strength and character. Thankfully, the 3.5 mm headphone jack has been retained. This is the tallest and heaviest of the Samsung Galaxy S 10 models measuring 15.76 x 0.78 cm and weighing 175 grams. Having said that it is great to hold but slightly large t o fit inside your trouser pockets.
The rear of the Galaxy S 10+ is made of glass and if you choose a dark then it entirely becomes a mirror. The White option – the one we got for review -- is not that reflective and looks really great. Overall, the build quality is nothing short of excellent. It’s a sturdy device and feels solid in the hands and appears undoubtedly premium. Interestingly, the Samsung Galaxy S 10+ will easily manage to create a niche for itself in the Android crowd with its signature curves and dual punch hole display on the corner.
- 6.4inches Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Android 9.0 (Pie); One UI
- Exynos 9820 Octa (8 nm)
- Octa-core (2x2.7 GHz Mongoose M4 & 2x2.3 GHz Cortex-A75 & 4x1.9 GHz Cortex-A55)
- 128 GB, 8GB RAM
- 12 MP, f/1.5-2.4, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
- 12 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.6", 1.0µm, AF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
- 16 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide)
- Fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2
- Non-removable Li-Ion 4100 mAh battery
No posts found